Grady is committed to providing quality, comprehensive healthcare in a compassionate, culturally competent, ethical and fiscally responsible manner. That commitment extends to our procurement process and the acquisition of the highest quality products and services that provide Grady and its patients the greatest value possible. A cornerstone of those efforts is a diverse supplier base. We are absolutely committed to inclusion in our procurement activities. To that end, we encourage suppliers who qualify for diversity certification to acquire it to verify diversity ownership.
The preferred certification agencies and affiliates are:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- United States Department of Veteran Affairs (USDVA)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
Register today so that we can explore opportunities to do business together. To begin, click here.