Grady manages acquisition of suppliers and vendors through centralized Supply Chain Management. Supply Chain Management functions by strategically sourcing quality goods and services across all major spend categories, effectively managing supplier relationships and realizing contracted performance and cost savings throughout the health system.
Supplier Registration Process
Would you like to do business with Grady?
Suppliers interested in working with Grady must register with our supplier sourcing solution, Sourcing Manager presented by our supplier partner Vendormate. By registering as a supplier your company may be considered for future product and service needs and share your capabfilities with our Procurement team.
- Click on the “REGISTER” button
- Click on “Get Started” button below “New To Vendormate”
- Click on “Start Registration” on “Suppliers” to register your company in the Sourcing Manager database
- Complete the registration form with accurate information about your company
- Upon completion you will receive a confirmation email from a Sourcing Manager
Already doing business with Grady?
All active Grady Suppliers MUST participate in our Credentialing program, report diversity classification, company level documents and acknowledgements, and provide critical information we need for our internal controls and accounts payable, procurement, and contracting processes. If you are an onsite representative, please ensure your company has completed this registration process and continue with the Onsite Vendor Representative registration below.
- Newly Contracted Supplier click REGISTER
- Active Grady Supplier, click REGISTER
- Changes, click UPDATE to ensure we have all of your information is on file and current
What you need to know as a Current Grady Supplier.
Onsite Supplier Representatives
If you are visiting Grady Health System, you will need to obtain a badge at the Supplier Kiosk.
If you are interested in bidding on any of the Facility Projects, you must complete the Supplier Registration Process above and submit the appropriate Qualification Form with your Proposal.
If you have questions or need additional information, please review the specific posting for project contact information.
- Engineering Qualification Form
- Construction Qualification Form
- Consultant Qualification Form
- Architect Qualification Form
- Grady Project Manual Vol. 2
- Grady Project Manual Vol. 4