Doing Business with Grady
Grady prides itself on working with qualified vendors and suppliers. To that end, we only work with businesses registered in Vendormate, an independent credentialing company. Vendormate conducts background checks, financial screening, and compliance/document monitoring on Grady’s behalf. If you are interested in working with us, please register in Vendormate. The information your share through Vendormate will provide our procurement team with important insights about your business and may lead to you being considered for future product and service needs.
- To register your company please complete the Vendor Credentialing process – visit Vendormate
- Complete the registration form
- Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email from Vendormate
Compliance with the following terms and conditions are required for any Vendor selected to provide goods, equipment, or services by the awarding of any solicitation. Review our Terms and Conditions.
Click here to visit our Tier 2 Spend Portal.
Grady is committed to providing quality, comprehensive healthcare in a compassionate, culturally competent, ethical and fiscally responsible manner. That commitment extends to our procurement process and the acquisition of the highest quality products and services that provide Grady and its patients the greatest value possible. A cornerstone of those efforts is a diverse supplier base. We are absolutely committed to inclusion in our procurement activities. To that end, we encourage suppliers who qualify for diversity certification to acquire it to verify diversity ownership.
The preferred certification agencies and affiliates are:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- United States Department of Veteran Affairs (USDVA)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
Register today so that we can explore opportunities to do business together. To begin, click here.
RFPs Non-FacilityView All
RFP22002BB Enterprise Data Visualization – Data Governance Technology & Implementation Service – Due March 25, 2022
RFP#22008KW Benefits Broker Services Solicitation Due November 11, 2022
RFPs FacilityView All
RFQ Grady Bed Expansion – Due October 17, 2022
- BED EXPANSION BUNDLE 1 – NINTH & TENTH FLOORS/A- AND B-WINGS (pdf files):
- BED EXPANSION BUNDLE 2 – NINTH THROUGH TWELFTH FLOORS/C- AND D-WINGS (pdf files):
- ACAD file for all of the above
- GMH BASE PLANS (pdf file)
- Base ACAD backgrounds – all floors 22 separate files: https://app.e-builder.net/public/publicLanding.aspx?QS=3c55ff3a34ee4682a3efb7dac4443bcf
- Current (in progress) Life Safety Plans – all floors: – 1 file https://app.e-builder.net/public/publicLanding.aspx?QS=2eb19bd797504fb7aa904531de41b513
- Main Campus Site/Property Line plan (pre-C.A.S.S.) – 1 file: https://app.e-builder.net/public/publicLanding.aspx?QS=57f352087e70419c9b1d1114346e0a2b
If you are interested in bidding on any of the Facility Projects, you must complete the Supplier Registration Process above and submit the appropriate Qualification Form with your Proposal.
If you have questions or need additional information, please review the specific posting for project contact information.