The Office of Research Administration partners with Grady’s Research Oversight Committee and Research personnel to protect the rights, welfare, and well-being of human subjects involved in research within Grady Health System.
The Office of Research Administration had the responsibility of adhering to and abiding by all regulatory requirements including those from the Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP), the Institutional Review Boards of the affiliated institutions (IRBs) and The Joint Commission. The Office of Research Administration has the responsibility of maintenance for various systems required for providing management reports. Those services include:
- Review all research protocols and required documents in order to support Grady’s Research Oversight Committee in determining risks and benefits to patients.
Serve as liaisons for but not limited to Grady’s Research Oversight Committee, Compliance, Information Security, Information Technology, Legal and On-Boarding/Training departments
Additionally, we share a strong affiliation with Grady’s Office of Grants Administration.
|Howard A. Mosby, Vice President |
Faculty Contracts Administration, Division of Medical Affairs
Manager Office of Research Administration
Research Administration Specialist
80 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive, SE,
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
- Clinical Trials and Research Overview
- ROC Application
- ROC Process Flow Sheet
- Research Data Request Tip Sheet
- Research Equipment Clearance
- Research Financial Clearance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ORA/OGA Research 101: Educational Session (March 2018)
- Medical Record Number Request
Grady staff now has access and can take courses in the CITI Training Program. The institution will be listed as “Grady Memorial Hospital.”
- Instructions: Register as a “Learner” using the following link https://about.citiprogram.org/en/homepage/.
- For step by step instructions on how to register, click the additional link below: