The Office of Grant Administration (OGA) partners with program directors, administrators, research personnel and staff for the purpose of obtaining and administering extramural funds in compliance with Grady and sponsor guidelines.
The Office of Grant Administration assists personnel in their efforts to seek funding through grants and contracts by providing expertise in proposal preparation, and by distributing funding announcements. This includes:
- budget development (including clinical trials/research);
- grant application and contract proposal review;
- contract proposal development, negotiation, and acceptance;
- subcontract agreement development, negotiation, and acceptance; and
- providing advice on sponsor and Grady requirements.
The Office of Grant Administration is also responsible after award for compliance with non-technical sponsor requirements which include:
- financial reporting and standard invoicing (including clinical trials/research);
- acting as a liaison with sponsor contract/financial representatives;
- managing cash;
- project close-out; and
- acting as a liaison for audits of sponsored activity.
OGA also has responsibility for various systems required by the federal and state government, for providing management reports, and for keeping abreast of major regulation changes affecting sponsored activities.
Additionally, we share a strong affiliation with the Grady Health Foundation, as well as Grady’s Office of Research Administration and Research Oversight Committee.
|David Noble, Director, Office of Grant Administration – Financefirstname.lastname@example.org||(404) 616-1828|
|Adwoa Hodasi, Grants & Contracts Manageremail@example.com||(404) 616-5012|
|Thercia Hodge, Senior Grant Accountantfirstname.lastname@example.org||(404) 616-5702|
|Maxine Marks, Senior Grant Accountantemail@example.com||(404) 616-7788|
|Yvette Washington, Grant Research Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||(770) 990-6951|
Office of Grant Administration
- OGA Research Financial Clearance Form
- OGA Research Patient Pre-Registration Form
- OGA Research Patient Pre-Registration Form – Radiology
- OGA Research Patient Tracker Form
- OGA Research Medical Equipment Use Tip Sheet
- OGA Research Product-Device Use Tip Sheet
- OGA Visit Management – Patient Enrollment Tip Sheet
- OGA Scheduling Radiology Services – Patient Enrollment Tip Sheet
- FAQs Conducting Clinical Trials and Research at Grady
- ORA/OGA Research 101: Educational Session (March 2018)
- ORA Research Oversight Committee (ROC) Forms