Grady’s Eye Center includes board certified ophthalmologists, residents, and other health care professionals who provide an entire range of eye care services in many specialties and subspecialties.
Our comprehensive eye services include:
- Routine comprehensive medical eye examinations.
- Diagnosis, management and treatment of the full spectrum of ophthalmologic disorders and diseases.
- Consultations for patients who are referred by other physicians or optometrists.
- Screening and treatment for eye diseases, including cataract, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and macular degeneration.
- Cataract, glaucoma, and retinal laser surgery.
Consultations and surgeries
Glaucoma and cataract screenings
Ocular services (imaging, motility, photography, trauma)
Orbital and oculoplastic surgery
Retina and vitreoretinal surgery
Visual Electrophysiology and Psychophysics
What We Treat
Astigmatism, Blepharitis, Cataract, Central Serous Chorioretinopathy, Chalazion, CMV Retinitis,
Corneal Abrasion, Diabetic Retinopathy, Farsightedness, Glaucoma, Hyperopia, Keratoconus, Macular Degeneration, Myopia, Nearsightedness, Posterior Vitreous Detachment, Presbyopia, Retinal Detachment, Retinal Vein Occlusion, Retinitis Pigmentosa, Uveitis
Forms you’ll need
|Authorization of Treatment||Rights & Responsibilities|