Grady is hiring LICENSED Paramedics and AEMTs to help serve a critical need in both Atlanta and communities across South Georgia. Full-time, part-time, and PRN positions are available.
When you join the Grady EMS family, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge, pre-hospital care to the citizens of Atlanta and across Georgia. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to the communities we serve.
Sign-on Bonus for qualified new full-time hires and re-hires: $7,500 Paramedic and $3,000 AEMT.
- AEMT or Paramedic licensure (Georgia or National Registry)
- Current AHA CPR/BLS provider card
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR record
- Excellent benefits – medical, dental, prescription, vision, and more for family or single coverage
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Retirement plan (401K) with up to 4% company match
- Tuition reimbursement for continuous learning
- Great educational and growth opportunities
To learn more about Grady EMS, visit grady-ems.org