I received my Radiologic Technology training in the military, but I am not registered (or I have allowed my ARRT registry status to lapse). Do you offer advanced placement?

No.  You must meet and submit all admissions requirements and, if accepted, you must complete the entire program, the same as any new student.

Category: Admissions – Frequently Asked Questions

← FAQs