If I have no patient care or healthcare experiences, what recommendations can you make that would allow me to obtain some patient care contact?

You can contact your local hospital, medical center, or nursing home and see if they have volunteer opportunities.  Shadowing opportunities in ultrasound are preferred.

Category: Admissions – Frequently Asked Questions

← FAQs