The Office of Grant Administration (OGA) partners with program directors, administrators, research personnel and staff for the purpose of obtaining and administering extramural funds in compliance with Grady and sponsor guidelines.
The Office of Grant Administration assists personnel in their efforts to seek funding through grants and contracts by providing expertise in proposal preparation, and by distributing funding announcements. This includes:
- budget development (including clinical trials/research);
- grant application and contract proposal review;
- contract proposal development, negotiation, and acceptance;
- subcontract agreement development, negotiation, and acceptance; and
- providing advice on sponsor and Grady requirements.
The Office of Grant Administration is also responsible after award for compliance with non-technical sponsor requirements which include:
- financial reporting and standard invoicing (including clinical trials/research);
- acting as a liaison with sponsor contract/financial representatives;
- managing cash;
- project close-out; and
- acting as a liaison for audits of sponsored activity.
OGA also has responsibility for various systems required by the federal and state government, for providing management reports, and for keeping abreast of major regulation changes affecting sponsored activities.
Additionally, we share a strong affiliation with the Grady Health Foundation, as well as Grady’s Office of Research Administration and Research Oversight Committee.
|David Noble, Grants Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(404) 616-1828|
|Thercia Hodge, Senior Grant Accountantemail@example.com||(404) 616-5702|
|Maxine Marks, Senior Grant Accountantfirstname.lastname@example.org||(404) 616-7788|
|Yvette Benjamin, Grant Research Analystemail@example.com||(404) 616-4731|
Office of Grant Administration
- OGA Research Financial Clearance
- OGA Research Patient Pre-Registration
- OGA Research Patient Tracker
- Research Equipment Clearance
- OGA Research Device Request Tip Sheet
- Visit Management – Patient Information Tip Sheet
- FAQs Conducting Clinical Trials and Research at Grady
- Clinical Trials and Research Overview – Training 9/2015
- Operationalizing Your Study At Grady – Training 6/2016