The General Election is Tuesday, November 5, 2024.
To register to vote in Georgia, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a legal resident of the county
- Be at least 17 1/2 years of age to register and 18 years of age to vote
- Not be currently serving a sentence for conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude
- Have not been found mentally incompetent by a judge
Visit www.mvp.sos.ga.gov to register and find your polling place.
Visit ballotrequest.sos.ga.gov, to request a mail-in/absentee ballot.
If you need assistance, call (470) 242-4952.