RN Hiring Event: Join the Evolution of Patient-Centered Care
At Grady, we are undaunted and unafraid – a team of the world’s finest, committed to improving the well-being of our entire community and blazing trails for the entire industry to follow. We think differently about how hospitals operate, and we’ve developed a new way of doing things that will be a game-changer in the world of healthcare. The company we are keeping is quite impressive, too! As the only safety net hospital in the entire country that has developed this new process, we are now comparable to other world renowned institutions like Johns Hopkins and Yale New Haven.
In order to be successful, this new model will require a dedicated and connected workforce who share not only our excitement, but our dedication to serving all with compassion and excellence. That’s where you come in.
Join us for a RN Hiring Event. Meet with hiring managers or stop by to learn more about becoming a Grady Clinical Care Coordinator, Clinical Staff Manager, or bedside RN. RSVP today and let us know you’re coming so our recruiting team can learn more about you or schedule an in-person interview at the event.
- Oct. 29 – AC Hotel by Marriott Huntsville Downtown, 435 Williams Avenue SW, Huntsville, AL 35801, 9AM – 4PM (CST)
- Oct. 30 – Residence Inn Birmingham Downtown, 821 20th Street South, Birmingham, AL 35205, 9AM – 4PM (CST)
- Nov. 5 – Embassy Suites Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf, 2029 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30097, 9AM – 7PM
- Nov. 5 – Charleston Marriott Waterfront, 170 Lockwood Blvd, Charleston, SC 29403, 9AM – 5PM
- Nov. 7 – Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Downtown at USC, 630 Assembly Street, Columbia, SC 29201, 9AM – 5PM
- Nov. 12 – Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Butler Boulevard, 4670 Lenoir Ave South, Jacksonville, FL 33216, 9AM – 5PM
- Nov. 14 – Marriott Orlando Downtown, 400 West Livingston Street, Orlando, FL 32801, 9AM – 5PM
- Nov. 19 – Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, 2 Tenth Street, August, GA 30901, 9AM – 5PM
- Nov. 21 – Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott, Savannah Downtown/Historic District, 135 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, 9AM – 5PM
Clinical Care Coordinator (C3) – A New Path for Nurses
With innovative ideas comes innovative roles. As part of our evolution, Grady is hiring an all-new position, the Clinical Care Coordinator (C3). We’re looking for savvy RNs to help ensure that we deliver the right care, in the right place, at the right time. We’re hiring compassionate nurses with a bit of tech know-how and case management experience, who understand the logistics needed to deliver exceptional patient care. Interested but think you don’t have the skills? We’ll train the right person.
Clinical Staff Managers
Clinical staff manager ensure we always provide exceptional patient care. They coach and support bedside RNs and provide an extra set of hands as needed. More importantly, they escalate cases to Clinical Care Coordinators to reduce length of stay and get patients home healthy and happy.
Bedside Nurses – All Specialties
We’re also committed to boosting our staffing ratios. So, we’re hiring more beside RNs than ever before. We want your sole focus to be on our patients and their families. We’re looking for nurses who have hearts a mile deep, smiles a mile wide, and are single-purposed in delivering safe, patient-centered care. Our new model gives you the strategy and support to make it happen.
What We Offer
Grady offers competitive salary and benefits, 401k, tuition assistance, flexible scheduling, and more. Sign-on bonuses and relocation assistance are available to qualified candidates. We also offer something that others can’t — the opportunity to connect to your purpose and come to work knowing that you are making a positive impact on the community. Most will go their entire careers without knowing what that feels like.
Are You In?
We believe that the best way to get a patient home to their loved ones happy, healthy, and as safely as possible, starts with this groundbreaking approach that will improve how we communicate, how we operate, and how we connect to our patients and our staff. It takes teamwork and non-conventional mindsets. It takes innovation and cutting edge technology. It takes the courage to love all with open arms, and it takes people who find a sense of purpose in helping others because it’s in their blood. It’s their duty, their calling, their passion.
So are you ready to make a difference?