Pike County – Grady EMS

Grady EMS operates the EMS service in Pike County.

If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. An ambulance will be dispatched to your location.

Emergency Services


  • 911 service for the citizens of Pike County
  • Advanced Life Support and Specialty Care Transport services depending on the nature of the call

Non-Emergency Services

To schedule a non-emergency transport, please call 877-843-8116.


  • Specialty Care ambulances
  • Stretcher transports
  • Low rates for a dedicated ambulance for private events

Who to Call

For non-emergency transportation and dedicated ambulance service for private events, please call 877-843-8116

County Services

For a complete list of Pike County services, visit https://www.pikecoga.com/

Back to Top