Our Stroke Awareness Month virtual events are scheduled to take place each Friday in October from Noon – 1 p.m.
- October 1: Dr. Nirav Bhatt – Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment Options
- October 8: Dr. Jonathan Ratcliff – Neurological Emergencies
- October 15: Dr. Aaron Anderson – Educational Disparities
- October 22: Dr. Eleni Antzoulatos – Low NIH and Disabling Symptoms
- October 29: Elizabeth Sivertsen – Ethics in Stroke
We will send the specifics you will need to join us online the week of the event. If you have questions, contact us at [email protected] or 404-616-5254.