When you have a stroke, your brain isn’t getting the blood it needs. Know the warning signs of a stroke and act F.A.S.T.
Other Stroke Symptoms You Should Know:
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the leg
- Sudden confusion or trouble understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance, or coordination
- Sudden severe headache with no known cause
If you recognize any of these warning signs, don’t drive and don’t wait. Call 911. Quick treatment is the best way to reduce the long-term effects of a stroke.