We’re Hiring Imaging Techs
Grady Health System in the heart of Atlanta has full-time openings for radiology, ultrasound, and CT diagnostic imaging technologists.
Grady has the most experienced imaging team in Atlanta. We capture the highest quality images. As Atlanta’s premier Level 1 trauma and advanced comprehensive stroke center, we know imaging is essential to patient diagnosis and treatment. So, we’ve acquired the latest digital imaging technology.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Graduate of accredited imaging or allied health program
- Registered by ARRT in desired specialty
- Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) health care provider card required
- Epic, PACS experience preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, prescription, vision, and more for family or single coverage
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Retirement plan (401K) with up to 4% company match
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available to qualified candidates
- Loan forgiveness and refinancing programs
- Tuition reimbursement for continuous learning
Everyone at Grady is part of something bigger: a legacy of service and a calling to improve lives by changing the way healthcare is delivered. Our commitment is to serve the community with expertise, passion, innovation, and arms open wide.
- Atlanta’s only nationally verified Level 1 trauma center
- Georgia’s only verified Burn Center for adult and pediatric patients
- Advanced Comprehensive Marcus Stroke and Neuroscience Center
- State-of-the-art Cardiac Center with award-winning heart failure program
- World’s first 24/7 sickle cell center
- One of the nation’s top HIV/AIDS centers
- Georgia’s first cancer center for excellence
- Home to more than 60 specialty care clinics
- Six neighborhood-based health centers around Atlanta
To learn more about Grady, visit https://www.gradyhealth.org/
To learn more about working at Grady, visit https://www.gradyhealth.org/careers/
Let’s Get Started!
Sorry. This form is no longer available.