- Completion of PhoRCAS application requirements
- Letter of Interest stating why the applicant desires a specialty residency (upload into PhorCAS)
- Current Curriculum vitae (upload into PhoRCAS)
- Official pharmacy school transcripts
- Four (4) references completed on the PhorCAS Recommendation Form
- Three recommendations must be from preceptors who taught the resident during a PGY-1 pharmacy residency rotation
- One recommendation must be from the residency director
- Residency Questionnaire: Please answer the following questions and upload them into PhoRCAS:
- What do you wish to achieve by the conclusion of the residency?
- Describe the ideal PGY-2 residency program.
- Which clinical rotations in your residency program did you most like and which did you least like? Why?
- What would your most recent immediate supervisor say are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Describe your most rewarding experience in your residency program or pharmacy school.
- When will you complete your PGY-1 training?
- Will you be eligible to sit for the Georgia practical exam in June? (for those applicants who do not currently have a Georgia pharmacist license)
Applicants invited for an on-site interview will be required to present a professional presentation on a topic related to clinical pharmacy practice (may present residency research project if some data collection and analysis has been completed).
Representatives will be available at the ASHP Midyear Clinical meeting Residency Showcase in December. On-site interviews will be scheduled in February.
For additional questions, please contact Dr. Manish Patel, Director of the Infectious Diseases Residency program at (404) 616-0607 or (404) 616-9747 or by e-mail at [email protected].