- A Letter of Interest stating why the applicant desires a specialty residency at Grady Health System
- Current Curriculum Vitae. Include completed and anticipated residency rotations
- Official pharmacy school transcripts
- Four (4) references (see below)
- Residency Questionnaire (see below)
In addition to PhORCAS requirements, the program requires: – four recommendations which will utilize the Standardized Reference form provided in PhORCAS, as well as traditional letters of reference. Letters of reference should be written by three residency clinical preceptors and one letter from the residency program director. Traditional letters of reference should be copy/pasted into the program specific comments section of the PhORCAS Standardized Reference Form.
Please answer the following questionnaire and upload to PhORCAS:
- What do you wish to achieve by the conclusion of the residency?
- Describe the ideal PGY-2 residency program.
- Which clinical rotations in your residency program did you most like and which did you least like? Why?
- What would your most recent immediate supervisor say are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Describe your most rewarding experience in your residency or pharmacy school.
Applicants invited for an on-site interview during January or February will be required to present a professional presentation on a topic related to clinical pharmacy practice (may present residency research project if some data collection and analysis has been completed)
For additional questions, please contact Dr. Kristi Quairoli, Director of the Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency at (404) 616-5406 or by e-mail at [email protected].