There’s Never Been A Better Time To Be A Grady Nurse
Grady has openings for compassionate, licensed Cardiovascular Registered Nurses with at least one year of experience in heart and vascular care.
At Grady, you’ll work alongside healthcare’s brightest minds and warmest hearts. You’ll never stop learning. From the latest techniques – to our new world-class simulation center – there’s no limit to how far your career can grow here.
And, Grady RNs are paid an average hourly rate 23% higher than other Georgia Nurses – which puts our RN pay rate at #3 in the US.
- Associate degree from an accredited nursing program; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current Georgia RN license, Georgia RN license eligible, or Compact license
- Current American Heart Association BLS; ACLS certification required by specialty
- One (1) or more years of experience as an RN in Cardiovascular care
Bonuses & Benefits
- Up to $20K Sign-on bonus and $7500 in relocation assistance available to qualified candidates
- 23% higher avg. hourly rate than other Georgia Nurses
- All new inpatient care areas
- Competitive salary – premium pay + benefits
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, and more for family or single coverage
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401K with up to 4% match
- Loan forgiveness and refinancing
- Tuition reimbursement