Billing Format Changes to Serve You Better
Your Grady bill now includes all the services you received – hospital and physician. No more multiple statements coming in the mail, with different locations for payments, or different places to call with questions.
We also updated the look of your billing statement. We’ve made changes to make statements easier to understand and include additional helpful information.
- Amount due is clearly identified
- Account Information is highlighted, so it’s easier to find
- Details for each encounter, including location, provider, date, and service
- Quick Pay features, including paying your bill online or with your phone, appear on your statement
- Information about Grady’s Financial Assistance Program
Grady’s consolidated bills will let you see the total cost of your care in one document. And you can pay for all your care at our convenient customer service center, with representatives on hand to assist with questions and payments. As always, if you have questions about your new billing statement, call Patient Financial Services at (404) 616-2991, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.