Grady is hiring full-time, LICENSED Paramedics, and AEMTs to help serve a critical need in communities across South Georgia.
When you join the Grady EMS family, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge, pre-hospital care to citizens across South Georgia. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work because every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to the communities we serve.
Sign-on Bonus for qualified new full-time hires and re-hires: $7,500 Paramedic and $5,000 AEMT.
- AEMT or Paramedic licensure (Georgia or National Registry)
- Current AHA CPR/BLS provider card
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR record
- Excellent benefits – medical, dental, prescription, vision, and more for family or single coverage
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Retirement plan (401K) with up to 4% company match
- Tuition reimbursement for continuous learning
- Great educational and growth opportunities
To learn more about Grady EMS, visit grady-ems.org