Grady EMS is hiring LICENSED EMT-Bs, AEMTs, and Paramedics to help serve a critical need in our Atlanta 911, SCT, and Events operations and in communities across South Georgia.
When you join the Grady EMS family, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge, pre-hospital care to citizens across Georgia. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work because every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to the communities we serve.
Up to $7,000 sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are available to qualified candidates!
- Georgia EMT-B, AEMT, or Paramedic license required
- Current AHA CPR/BLS provider card
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR record
- Annual starting salaries with new higher hourly rates commensurate with experience for Fulton and schedule; and for South Georgia and outlying counties, 24/48
- Excellent benefits – medical, dental, prescription, vision, flexible spending account, and more for family or single coverage
- Retirement plan (401K) with up to 4% company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 25 days of paid time off each year for the first five years of service
- In-house scholarship program for AEMT and Paramedic students attending Grady’s EMS academy with promotion bonuses
- Excellent educational and advancement opportunities
- Participate in pre-hospital research initiatives
- Work in an all-inclusive EMS system providing 911, specialty/critical care, and large event pre-hospital medicine in Atlanta and across Georgia
- Extensive clinical care guidelines and actively involved medical direction
To learn more about Grady EMS, visit grady-ems.org