Grady EMS is hiring LICENSED EMT-B, AEMT, and Paramedics to help serve a critical need in our Atlanta 911, SCT, and Events operations and in communities across South Georgia.
When you join the Grady EMS family, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge, pre-hospital care to citizens across Georgia. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work because every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to the communities we serve.
- EMT-B, AEMT, or Paramedic licensure (Georgia or National Registry)
- Current AHA CPR/BLS provider card
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR record
- Excellent benefits – medical, dental, prescription, vision, and more for family or single coverage
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Retirement plan (401K) with up to 4% company match
- Tuition reimbursement for continuous learning
- Great educational and growth opportunities
To learn more about Grady EMS, visit grady-ems.org