Protect Yourself With PrEP
Protecting yourself from HIV with PrEP is easy and can help you feel in control of your body and health.
PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) can be used by any sexually active person who’s HIV-negative, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. It’s an HIV prevention pill that is over 90% effective when taken consistently and correctly.
Is PrEP right for me?
Consider PrEP if:
- You’re worried about your HIV status.
- You don’t always use condoms when you have sex.
- You don’t always ask your partner to wear a condom.
- You have been diagnosed with an STD.
- You’re unsure of the HIV status of your sex partners.
- You’re in a relationship with an HIV-positive partner who may or may not be on HIV treatment.
- You’re a person who injects drugs or is in a sexual relationship with an injection drug user.
Grady makes it easy to get started with PrEP. If you live in Fulton or DeKalb counties, Grady can provide PrEP at no cost to you regardless of your insurance status.
Talk to Grady PrEP Experts
Complete the form or call us at (404) 616-PREP to schedule an appointment to see if PrEP is right for you.
Talk to Grady’s PrEP Experts
If you want to talk to a provider about taking control of your sexual health and well-being, complete the form, and our PrEP team will contact you.