The Grady Health System Campus is located at:
80 Jesse Hill Jr Drive SE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 616-1000
For detailed directions on reaching Grady by car, parking information, public transit and more, click here
If you have an appointment, please confirm at which Grady facility your appointment will take place. If you are unsure, please refer to Visit our Specialties
or Locate our Facilities
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive after this time, you may be asked to reschedule. Please bring the following items to every appointment.
- Your photo ID
- Your health insurance plan card
- Your prescription insurance plan card
- Referral or authorization forms
- All current medications in their original containers
- Any outside medical records, X-rays, or prior test results not taken at this hospital (if your physician has requested them)
- Any questions you have for your doctor
- ALWAYS follow ALL directions regarding food and drink before your appointment or your test may be rescheduled
If you are being admitted and are staying overnight, bring your robe, pajamas, slippers and basic toiletries such as comb/brush, deodorant, toothpaste, and toothbrush. Bring only essential personal items; leave your valuables at home.
For more detailed information to prepare for your visit, create your Patient Package, below.
Visits from family and loved ones are important and help promote healing for both patients and their families. That is why the Grady offers open visitation for family and friends. We encourage a patient's - spouse, domestic partner, significant other, and parents (of both different and same sex), and other individuals not legally related to the patient - to actively participate in patient care.
Keep in mind that there are certain times that might be better for visiting. Visitors should check with the nurse or the doctor to coordinate the best times to visit a loved one. It's also a good idea to check with your loved one, if possible, to see when they would prefer to have visitors.
Always check with the Nurse or Unit Director upon arrival.