Before you come for your appointment, make sure to prepare by reading this list of things to do and things to bring.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive after this time, you may be asked to reschedule.
- Please have the following for EVERY visit, including your first visit:
- Your photo ID
- Your health insurance plan card
- Your prescription insurance plan card
- Referral or authorization forms
- All current medications in their original containers
- Any outside medical records, X-rays, or prior test results not taken at this hospital (if your physician has requested them)
- Any questions you have for your doctor
- ALWAYS follow ALL directions regarding food and drink before your appointment or your test may be rescheduled
For more information on planning for your appointment, see Plan Your Visit.