At Grady, we are undaunted and unafraid – a team of the world’s finest, committed to improving the well-being of our entire community and blazing trails for the entire industry to follow.
Our work requires a dedicated and connected workforce who share not only our excitement, but our dedication to serving all with compassion and excellence. That’s where you come in.
Join us for a Paramedic/EMT Hiring Event. Meet with hiring managers or stop by to learn more about becoming a Grady Paramedic, AEMT, or EMT. RSVP today and let us know you’re coming so our recruiting team can follow up to learn more about you or schedule an in-person interview at the event.
- Oct. 29 – AC Hotel by Marriott Huntsville Downtown, 435 Williams Avenue SW, Huntsville, AL 35801, 9AM – 4PM (CST)
- Oct. 30 – Residence Inn Birmingham Downtown, 821 20th Street South, Birmingham, AL 35205, 9AM – 4PM (CST)
- Nov. 5 – Embassy Suites Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf, 2029 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30097, 9AM – 7PM
- Nov. 5 – Charleston Marriott Waterfront, 170 Lockwood Blvd, Charleston, SC 29403, 9AM – 5PM
- Nov. 7 – Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Downtown at USC, 630 Assembly Street, Columbia, SC 29201, 9AM – 5PM
- Nov. 12 – Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Butler Boulevard, 4670 Lenoir Ave South, Jacksonville, FL 33216, 9AM – 5PM
- Nov. 14 – Marriott Orlando Downtown, 400 West Livingston Street, Orlando, FL 32801, 9AM – 5PM
- Nov. 19 – Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, 2 Tenth Street, August, GA 30901, 9AM – 5PM
- Nov. 21 – Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott, Savannah Downtown/Historic District, 135 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, 9AM – 5PM
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join Grady EMS you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge, pre-hospital care to the citizens of Atlanta and across Georgia. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to the communities we serve.
To improve our overall system staffing, we’re hiring more EMTs than ever before. We want your sole focus to be on our patients and their families. We’re looking for EMTs who are kind, competent, and single-purposed in delivering safe, patient-centered care.
What We Offer
Grady offers competitive salary and benefits, 401k, tuition assistance, flexible scheduling, and more. Sign-on bonuses and relocation assistance are available to qualified candidates. We also offer something that others can’t — the opportunity to connect to your purpose and come to work knowing that you are making a positive impact on the community. Most will go their entire careers without knowing what that feels like.
Are You In?
We believe that the best way to get a patient home to their loved ones happy, healthy, and as safely as possible, starts with how we communicate, how we operate, and how we connect to our patients and our staff. It takes teamwork and non-conventional mindsets. It takes innovation and cutting edge technology. It takes the courage to love all with open arms, and it takes people who find a sense of purpose in helping others because it’s in their blood. It’s their duty, their calling, their passion.
So are you ready to make a difference?