Our Stroke Awareness Month virtual events are scheduled to take place each Friday in May from Noon – 1 p.m.
- May 7: Dr. Alhamza Al-Bayati – Intracranial Aneurysms
- May 14: Dr. Raul Nogueira – Acute Stroke: How Will Current Clinical Trials Shape Future Treatment Options
- May 21: Dr. Nicolas Bianchi – Unusual Causes of Stroke and Why It’s Important to Find Them
- May 28: Dr. Jonathan Ratcliff – Impact of COVID-19 on Stroke
We will send the specifics you will need to join us online the week of the event.
A couple of important tidbits:
- You’ll receive occasional updates between now and the event. Be sure to add this email address to your contacts to keep updates out of your Spam folder.
- Learning is more fun with friends. Please help spread the word!
- Join the party on social media! The event hashtag is #MSNCLearnTogether and you’ll find links to our social feeds below.
- After the event, we’ll be sharing presentation slide access to this email.
- Questions? We love those. Contact us at [email protected] or 404-616-5254.