Thank you – your registration is complete!
Due to the continued ban on large gatherings, this year’s symposium will be presented as a virtual series, and is scheduled to take place each of the 5 Thursdays in October from 11 a.m. – Noon.
October 1: Neuroanatomy – Dr. Michael Frankel
October 8: Neuroimaging CTA/CTP – Dr. Ron Hu
October 15: Alteplase for wakeup strokes – Dr. Nirav Bhatt
October 22: Neuroimaging Non-con CT & MRI – Dr. Ryan Peterson
October 29: Impact of COVID on Stroke – Dr. Jonathan Ratcliff
A couple of important tidbits:
- You’ll receive occasional updates between now and the event. Be sure to add this email address to your contacts to keep updates out of your Spam folder.
- Conferences are more fun with friends – and we’re aiming to make this our largest ever. Please help spread the word!
- Join the party on social media! The event hashtag is #MSNCLearnTogether and you’ll find links to our social feeds below.
- After the event, we’ll be sharing presentation slide access to this email.
- This activity is being submitted to a provider approved by the Alabama Board of Nursing. Contact hours will be issued upon completion of the symposium.
- Questions? We love those. Contact us at [email protected] or 404-616-5254.