McIntosh County – Grady EMS
If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. An ambulance will be dispatched to your location.
Our EMERGENCY SERVICES include:
- 911 service for the citizens of McIntosh County
- Advanced Life Support and Basic Life Support 911 services depending on the nature of the call
- One 24-hour ALS 911 ambulance
To schedule a non-emergency transport, please call 877-842-8226.
Our NON-EMERGENCY SERVICES include:
- Specialty Care ambulances
- Stretcher transports for McIntosh County
- Low rates for a dedicated ambulance for private events
- Educational classes such as CPR, First Aid, ACLS, and PALS certification and re-certification
Who to Call
For non-emergency transportation and dedicated ambulance service for private events, please call:
EMS Operations Manager
For a complete list of McIntosh County services, visit http://www.mcintoshcountyga.com/