What if I got hurt at work?

Charges for hospital services incurred as a result of a verified work-related injury will be treated as a workers’ compensation. However, as the patient you complete the information with your employer and assure your workers’ compensation claim is approved. In case your worker’s compensation claim is denied, we will also request you provide us with your medical insurance information.

Category: Billing And Insurance

← FAQs