A Financial Counselor will evaluate your financial status to determine if you are eligible for a reduction on the amount you owe. In order to determine if you qualify for Financial Assistance, please bring the following documents:
Personal Identification (driver’s license, State of Georgia identification card, etc.)
- Medicare Card (if applicable)
- Visa or Resident Alien Card (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (lease contract, utility bills, rent receipt, food stamps, voter registration card, etc.)
- Proof of Income (current pay check stub, Social Security Administration letter, unemployment claim, etc.)
- Proof of Number of Dependents (most recent tax return, dependents’ birth certificates, etc.)
A Financial Counselor can help address any questions you have about eligibility requirements and required documentation. For an appointment with a Financial Counselor to determine if you are eligible, please call (404) 616-6920. Your information will be evaluated for financial assistance.