How do I obtain copies of Medical Records for those other than myself?

My Child

The parent or legal guardian must sign the consent release. Legal guardians will be asked to provide documentation of legal guardianship.

Patients who are 18 or older but unable to sign consent due to physical/mental illness

Durable Healthcare Power of Attorney (or other court appointed documentation) must be provided.

Patients who are deceased

Legal representation documentation must be provided (copy of Death Certificate, and/or a notarized Next of Kin affidavit).

Category: Medical Records

← FAQs