Sung LimBack to Search Results
- Medical Sub Specialty (Rheumatology)
- 80 Jesse Hill Jr Drive SE Atlanta, GA 30303
- (404) 616-2503
Dr. Sung Lim is an Associate Professor of Medicine at Emory University School of Medicine, and Chief of Service for Rheumatology at Grady Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Lim joined the Emory University School of Medicine faculty in 2002 and also completed his internal medicine residency and rheumatology fellowship at Emory.
Personal Statement: I am interested in autoimmune conditions that disproportionately afflict ethnic minorities, in particular lupus. 90 percent of those with lupus are women and African-Americans. Black peopleÂ are affected three times more than white people.
Given my passion for lupus care and research, Grady is the best place for me to be in Atlanta as well as the entire country! The patients are absolutely wonderful and are genuinely struggling with their condition. We are also passionate about understanding how limitations in access to health care impacts lupus as well.
- Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
- Medical School @ S.U.N.Y. School of Medicine @ Brooklyn
- Internship @ Emory University School of Medicine
- Residency @ Emory University - Department of Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine