Srikant RangarajuBack to Search Results
- Marcus Stroke & Neuroscience Center
- 80 Jesse Hill Jr Drive SE Atlanta, GA 30303
- (404) 616-1111
Dr. Srikant Rangaraju is a board certified vascular neurologist who specializes in the acute and long-term management and prevention of Stroke. His research focuses on prognostication of outcomes in patients after stroke, as well as on mechanisms of neuroinflammation in Stroke and neurodegeratice disorders.
- Coagulation markers and echocardiography predict atrial fibrillation, malignancy or recurrent stroke after cryptogenic stroke.
- Prognostic importance of CT ASPECTS and CT perfusion measures of infarction in anterior emergent large vessel occlusions.
- Deep Hypothermia With Retrograde Cerebral Perfusion Versus Moderate Hypothermia With Antegrade Cerebral Perfusion for Arch Surgery.
- Quantitative proteomics of acutely-isolated mouse microglia identifies novel immune Alzheimer's disease-related proteins.
- Identification and therapeutic modulation of a pro-inflammatory subset of disease-associated-microglia in Alzheimer's disease.
- A Review of Pre-Intervention Prognostic Scores for Early Prognostication and Patient Selection in Endovascular Management of Large Vessel Occlusion Stroke.
- Differential Phagocytic Properties of CD45low Microglia and CD45high Brain Mononuclear Phagocytes-Activation and Age-Related Effects.
- Frequency of and Factors Associated With Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Periodic Limb Movements in Stroke and TIA Patients.
- Atrial Fibrillation Predictors on Mobile Cardiac Telemetry in Cryptogenic Ischemic Stroke.
- Kv1.3 inhibition as a potential microglia-targeted therapy for Alzheimer's disease: preclinical proof of concept.
- Psychiatry/Neurology - Neurology
- Medical School @
- Internship @
- Residency @ Emory University School of Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center