Roger SimonBack to Search Results
- Marcus Stroke & Neuroscience Center
- 80 Jesse Hill Jr Drive SE Atlanta, GA 30303
- (404) 616-1111
Dr. Roger P. Simon is a clinical neurologist. His interests include general neurology and treatment of headache. He is co-author of Clinical Neurology 10 Ed Neuroscientist: Ischemic tolerance.
- 2012:Distinguished Scientist Seminar series speaker, Uni Alb at Mobile
- 2006: Scientific Advisory Committee, SNRP, U of Alaska, Fairbanks
- 2005: Amer Neurol Assoc Victor and Clara Soriano Lectureship
- 2005: Italian Society for Neuroscience Plenary Lecturer
- 2004: Board of Scientific Counselors, NIH/NINDS, Ad Hoc Member
- Enhancing and Extending Biological Performance and Resilience.
- Assessing the accuracy of blood RNA profiles to identify patients with post-concussion syndrome: A pilot study in a military patient population.
- Sleep Is Critical for Remote Preconditioning-Induced Neuroprotection.
- Modulation of Acid-sensing Ion Channel 1a by Intracellular pH and Its Role in Ischemic Stroke.
- Blood transcriptome changes after stroke in an African American population.
- Amiloride Analogs as ASIC1a Inhibitors.
- Region specific contribution of ASIC2 to acidosis-and ischemia-induced neuronal injury.
- Epigenetic modulation of gene expression governs the brain's response to injury.
- Dynamic changes in DNA methylation in ischemic tolerance.
- A critical review of mechanisms regulating remote preconditioning-induced brain protection.
- Neurology - Neurology
- Medical School @ Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences
- Internship @
- Residency @ New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center