Monica DhakarBack to Search Results
- Marcus Stroke & Neuroscience Center
- 80 Jesse Hill Jr Drive SE Atlanta, GA 30303
- (404) 616-1111
Dr. Monica Dhakar is a board certified neurologist with specialization in epilepsy. She cares for patients with epilepsy in my clinic and hospital setting. Her research interests include broad range of epilepsy areas including status epilepticus, seizures in critically ill patients, epidemiology and healthcare outcome in epilepsy and autoimmune epilepsy.
- Young Investigator award in America Epilepsy Society in 2014 and American Clinical Neurophysiology Society in 2017.
- Pearls & Oy-sters: Alternating hemiplegia of childhood mimics focal epilepsy and paroxysmal dyskinesia in infancy.
- Electro-clinical characteristics and prognostic significance of post anoxic myoclonus.
- Sacral Spine Myeloid Sarcoma.
- Frontal Aslant Tract Abnormality on Diffusion Tensor Imaging in an Aphasic Patient With 49, XXXXY Syndrome.
- A retrospective cross-sectional study of the prevalence of generalized convulsive status epilepticus in traumatic brain injury: United States 2002-2010.
- Acute Onset Dystonia after Infarction of Premotor and Supplementary Motor Cortex.
- A Cryptic Case: Isolated Cerebral Mucormycosis.
- Heightened aggressive behavior in mice with lifelong versus postweaning knockout of the oxytocin receptor.
- Psychiatry/Neurology - Neurology
- Medical School @ ECFMG-University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine
- Internship @ Sinai Grace Hospital
- Residency @ Wayne University School of Medicine
- Yale University School of Medicine