Jada Bussey-JonesBack to Search Results
- Primary Care Center
- 80 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive SE Atlanta, GA 30303
- (404) 616-9355
Dr. Jada Bussey-Jones is an associate professor of medicine at Emory University School of Medicine and co-director of the Primary Care Center at Grady Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Bussey-Jones joined the Emory University School of Medicine faculty in 1999. Since coming to Grady, Dr. Bussey-Jones has plunged into the work of educating Emory’s housestaff and students in all ways related to the care of minority and economically underserved populations. During her leadership tenure in the Primary Care Center, there have been several improvements including a new primary care call center, improved patient satisfaction, and decreased patient time in clinic by an average of 45 minutes, expansion of medical student teaching in the PCC, development of an International Clinic for non-English speaking patients, and expansion of a faculty practice alongside the residents. This site sees approximately 70,000 patient visits annually and is the continuity clinic for 90 percent of Emory’s medical residents.
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Medical School @ Emory University School of Medicine
- Internship @ University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Residency @ University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of North Carolina Hospitals