Gary BoulouxBack to Search Results
- Oral Surgery Clinic
- 80 Jesse Hill Jr Drive SE Atlanta, GA 30303
- (404) 616-4469
Dr. Gary Bouloux is an assistant professor in the department of oral surgery at Emory University School of Medicine, Chief of Service for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Director of Clinical Research at Grady Memorial Hospital.
Trauma surgery provides many challenges in part due to the varied presentations from simple fractures of the facial skeleton to major pan-facial injuries. The satisfaction in treating these injuries lies in both the surgical challenge as well as the significant and immediate improvement that can be seen after surgical care has been delivered. Temporomandibular joint surgery provides another set of challenges including technically difficult surgery and the many challenges that go with diagnosing and managing facial pain.Grady provides a truly unique experience in the volume and severity of facial trauma that cannot be found in many level I trauma centers in the country.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Medical School @ Emory University School of Medicine
- Internship @ Emory University School of Medicine
- Residency @ Emory University School of Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine