Allen DollarBack to Search Results
- Cardiac Clinic/Correll Cardiac Center
80 Jesse Hill Jr Drive SE Atlanta, GA 30303
- (404) 616-4422
Dr. Allen Dollar is assistant professor of medicine, Division of Cardiology, Emory University School of Medicine, and Chief of Cardiology, Grady Memorial Hospital. In 2005, Dr. Dollar left a private practice at Piedmont Hospital and became faculty member in the division of cardiology at Emory University School of Medicine.
Personal Statement: After 13 years of private practice, I came to Emory University School of Medicine to pursue a dream of teaching as part of my practice. I specifically chose to come to Grady Memorial Hospital to pursue my career-long desire to work with a medically underserved community. Since day one, my experience has exceeded expectations. There’s a sense of family among the faculty, and everyone truly cares about one another and loves teaching. I realize that people are here because caring for patients is their mission.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Medical School @ University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Internship @ University of Maryland Medical Center
- Residency @ Washington Hospital Center
- Washington Hospital Center