HEDI Advisory Council
The HEDI Advisory Council provides information and expertise to the Health Equity Office. Its responsibility is to provide input, guidance, and vision regarding the HEO’s planning process, policy setting, actions, marketing plan, and evaluation to ensure that the appropriate strategic goals are met. As its general functions, the Council will:
- Assist in the formulation and adoption of the HEO Strategic Plan.
- Become familiar with regulatory issues relating to the provision of services.
- Advocate for health equity through contacts with civic groups and public officials.
- Remain active and informed about health equity matters.
- Perform an annual assessment of the Advisory Council.
Below are the members of the Grady HEDI Advisory Council: