Goal 1: Students will be clinically competent.
- 1.1. Students will practice radiation protection.
- 1.2 Students will apply knowledge of patient position as directed in treatment record plan.
- 1.3 Students will provide appropriate patient care.
- 1.4 Students will operate equipment to deliver prescribed therapeutic dose.
Goal 2: Students will communicate effectively.
- 2.1 Students will demonstrate knowledge of patient communication skills.
- 2.2 Students will demonstrate effective oral communication skills.
- 2.3 Students will demonstrate effective written communication.
Goal 3: Students will use critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- 3.1 Students will identify ethical dilemmas.
- 3.2 Students will demonstrate critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- 3.3 Students will adapt setup discrepancies.
- 3.4 Students will recognize emergency patient conditions.
Goal 4: Students will demonstrate professional development and growth consistent with program mission and expected outcomes.
- 4.1 Students will demonstrate a professional work ethic in the clinical arena.
- 4.2 Students will demonstrate dependability in the clinical arena.
- 4.3 Students will demonstrate confidence in the clinical arena.
- 4.4 Students will demonstrate the ability to function as team players in the clinical arena.
Goal 5: The program will measure ongoing effectiveness.
- 5.1 Graduates will pass the ARRT certification exam on the first attempt.
- 5.2 Graduates will complete the program within 12 months.
- 5.3 Of those pursuing employment, graduates will be employed within 6 months post-graduation.
- 5.4 Graduates will be satisfied with their education.
- 5.5 Employers will be satisfied with the graduate’s education.